My tasty take on PF Changs lettuce wraps…
What You Will Need:
1 lb ground chicken
Butter or Bibb lettuce
Prep (Add according to your taste)
1. Chop or mince 4-5 garlic cloves,
2. Dice a handful of mushrooms and cashews.
1. In a frying or cast iron pan brown ground chicken.
2. Lower heat and add garlic, mushrooms, and cashews to chicken. Cover pan and allow to simmer. Stir occasionally.
3. Once mushrooms are good fully cooked uncover.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce to items already in pan.
5. Add 1 table spoon of hoisin sauce to mixture.
6. Using a grater (I use a cheese grater)add about one table spoon of ginger to the mix.
6. Cover and allow to simmer.
You may need to add more of one of the sauces to satisfy your taste buds :). Spoon the mixture into a lettuce leaf and enjoy! I normally pair these with brown rice.
Asia Spratley is a 34 year working mother of 2. I have many interests. YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagam are my go to apps for inspiration for meals, home decor and DIY projects. Leave a comment or like if you feel it! If not, thank you for reading! Sending you light and love on your journey through this thing called like!
XO Asia Spratley