My children wait with anticipation every time I start boiling eggs around dinner time. These are one of their favorite side dishes. While children will love them moms will too. Deviled eggs are one of the easiest sides you could make on a busy week night!
Here’s my easy recipe.
What You Will Need:
1-2 Tbsp Sweet Relish
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
Pinch of Sugar
1 Sandwich Bag
Pair of Scissors (clean them even if they don’t end up looking clean like mine hehehehe)
1. Boil eggs for 20 -25 minutes.
2. Remove eggs from aisle and run cold water over them. Allow eggs to cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Peel and slice eggs the length of the egg.
4. Remove the yolk. Put them in a deep bowl. Use a folk to break up the yolks.
5. Mix all ingredients above. (Taste the filling to be sure it suits you if not add a little of what you are missing)
6. Snip on corner of the sandwich bag.
7. Spoon filling into bag.
8. Push filling into cut corner and fill it egg.