On an evening such as tonight when one child is sleeping and the other is fully engrossed in a single person activity an easy meal is in order. These are the evening when I steal a little me time without them noticing. Because all parents know if you’re doing something for yourself normally your kids will need a minimum of 5 things from you. Hahahahaha!
The key to optimizing this time bestowed on me by the single parent Gods (lol) is getting dinner on the table quickly.
Here’s a clean, yet easy and tasty, dinner that is sure to please the crowd!
What You Will Need:
1 pk taco seasoning
shredded cheddar cheese
tortilla scoop chips
1. Brown hambuger.
2. Follow directions on taco seasoning package. Add seasoning to hamburger meat.
3 Clean/slice tomatoes and lettuce.
4. Arrange tortilla chips on plate.
5. Spoom hambuger onto chips.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top. Put all in microwave for 30 secs to melt cheese.
7. Add all other toppings desired.
8. ENJOY! YUMMSVILLE!