*sorry about the blurry feature photo*
Initially, I was not going to post this baked spaghetti recipe. My family (mom and sister included) dug in and devoured it before I was able to get a “finished product” picture. My mom and sister have been back at least once to get more. LOL…I’d say I’m getting good at this cooking thing! Just go with me I know spaghetti isn’t hard to make hahahahahahaha. Let me keep my confidence for a little while 😀
However, this is a really quick recipe for baked spaghetti using ground turkey and sausage. My kids didn’t even realize they weren’t eating ground beef! (woohoo life hack status lol)
What You Will Need:
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 roll pork sauce
1 pack shredded cheese of your choice
1.Cook ground turkey. Season with a pinch of salt. Remove from pan and drain any additional grease. Turkey does not have much oil or grease. It’s a very lean meat.
2. Brown sausage. Drain any excess grease. Mix with turkey meat.
3. Boil and prepare noodle. Boil to al dente.
4. Prepare spaghetti sauce. Add the amount of onions and green peppers you desire. Season to your taste with salt and pepper. (I added a little sugar as well)
5. Mix all cooked items together.
6. Line an oven safe pan with foil wrap (easy clean up).
7. Put a layer of mixed ingredients on the bottom of the pan.
8. Sprinkle heavily with cheese. (I used parmesan only but use any cheese you would like). Continue layering until the pan is full.
9. Cook for 20-30 minutes on 350 degrees.
10. Enjoy! *licks lips* 🙂