Mommy Usage was nominated for a Liebster Award!
I would like to thank My Frugal Farmstead for nominating my blog! I absolutely love your blog! I really can’t wait to try the hot dog and hamburger buns! If it works out for me your post will have taken me to new heights! Everybody please go check out her blog! You will not be disappointed. I can attest to that! 🙂
I have now been tasked to do the things listed above. Sooooooo if I nominate your blog you must do the same! Have fun with it! Hopefully I can come up with 11 awesome questions for you!
A Little Randomness About Me (That Don’t Start with “I”):
1. Nature is my second home (well the water in nature)
2. Most of my beauty routine is done by me (hair, nails and skin)
3. In my younger years I collected bugs…ewwww gross…set it up like a museum on my dresser LOL
4. To me warm drizzle makes for good walking weather
5. Sitting outside at the being of a summer storm is awesome
6. Old music is my favorite
7. In high school my spot at homecoming was 1st runner up for queen…yeah still means I lost hahahahaha
8. Any animal I have or had was adopted from a shelter
9. Planning things makes me happy
10. Footed pajamas are worn constantly by yours truly
11. Virgos are best…yep I’m a virgo
My Frugal Farmstead gave me 7 questions to answer so here goes nothing.
1. Describe yourself in 7 words or less.
Lost myself then found myself…I’m here!
2. Name 5 items you can’t live without.
God, my kids, food, water, phone
3. What era of history intrigues you the most and why?
The 16th century. For a very shallow reason. I love the clothing and the parties. Based on the better part of history it seems the women were very quaint and polite. And chivalry existed. I could totally be off but that’s how I interpreted it!
4. If you had to choose a mascot for yourself, what would it be and why?
A mother LOL…that’s what I am. Like no matter what situation the mother in me comes out! My boyfriend told me tonight…”You’re such a mother”
5. Describe your biggest cooking disater.
Hahahahahaha…what a convenient question…Chicken Muffins
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When random men tell me to smile, it can’t be that bad. I want to throat punch them every time. If I were, say, making coffee in a convenience store I would be deemed a maniac if I were smiling from ear to ear. That saying really grinds my gears. I have started to just respond “o there’s nothing wrong with me”.
8. What household chore do you despise the most?
Toss up between cleaning the refrigerator and the bathroom…I believe the bathroom wins.
9. What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
Just say hello and move along…
10. If money, location, education, etc. was not an barrier, what would your dream job be?
Art purchaser. I love art! Don’t know a lot about it but I love to look at it.
11. What is your favorite breakfast food?
And the Nomination Goes To…please visit the blogs below.
Alrighty…Now here’s 11 questions for you wonderful bloggers above!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite season of the year?
3. What do you want people to remember about you?
4. Do you have a favorite movie? If, so what is the name of the movies?
5. How long have you been a part of WordPress?
6. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
7. If you could go back to a moment in your childhood what moment would it be?
8. What was your 1st thought when you receive this award?
9. iPhone or Android?
10. What is your current profession?
11. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?